This policy is applicable to Relenta Services related to sending newsletters and email auto-responders.
Relenta has zero-tolerance towards spam. By signing up to Relenta you agree to Relenta’s Anti-Spam Policy. Relenta may only be used for sending emails to people from whom you have an express permission to send emails. We reserve the right to terminate the user account if we discover noncompliance with Anti-Spam policy.
Permission implies an expressed and provable permission from a person to whom you’re sending emails to receive your emails. Permission can be granted by a person by one of the following ways:
- By submission of an email address following a download from your website
- By submission of an email address via the web form on your website
- By submission of an email address following an event, where the person submitting is informed that you would be sending them emails
- By submission of an email address in any other way, that implies checking in an opt-in box indicating the willingness to be contacted by you through email. Please note that the checkbox has to be unchecked by default and require deliberate action to be checked. You must also inform the person that the nature of the emails will be commercial.
- By giving you a business card paired with a willingness to receive emails of commercial nature from you. Business cards dropped at your booth at the tradeshow imply the willingness to receive emails of commercial nature.
We insist that you do not send emails to addresses which you don’t have express permission to send emails to. This doesn’t apply to instances where you have an express permission, but the recipient marked your emails as Spam. If the permission was once granted but then revoked, we presume that such person didn’t give the express permission starting from the moment the recipient opts out of receiving emails from you.
Additional rules that clarify the Anti-Spam Policy:
- You must have an explicit permission to contact the recipient on the subject of your email. We reserve the right to request sufficient proof of the fact that you have received permission from all recipients of marketing emails sent through Relenta.
- We recommend you don’t import or send emails to email addresses that you have bought, loaned, rented or in any way acquired from a third party. If you’re to send marketing emails to email addresses obtained through a third party, you must show the sufficient proof of the fact that you have received permission from all the recipients.
- You shall provide a one-click unsubscribe option in all emails and refrain from sending emails to persons who have opted out or un-subscribed from your mailing list. The request to opt-out from the mailing list should be honored within 10 days from the date of the request.
- You shall include a notice in all marketing emails that the recipient can opt out of receiving more commercial emails from you.
Your use of Relenta signifies your unconditional acceptance of this Anti-Spam Policy.