It is Relenta’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites and services.
1. Information collected
- Account information. We ask for contact information such as name and email address when you sign up for an Account. As part of our Refer a Friend program, we collect email addresses sent to us by our customers.
- Payment Information. We process financial account information through a third party payment processor. Financial account information is not stored on our systems.
- User Posts, Comments, and Profile Name. Our Forum allows you to post feature ideas publicly. We ask for contact information such as email address when you post a new feature suggestion or comment on the existing feature suggestion entry. Your profile name and any information you create and share may be used by other users or third party applications.
- Communications. When you submit a support request or contact us via email, phone, or various contact forms inside Relenta form we receive your name, email address, phone, the contents of the message and attachments. We can also see when you open an email from us.
- Demo Requests. When you schedule a demo, we’re able to see your name, company name, phone number, email address, your time zone and any information you create and enter.
- Usage of services. We collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We may also collect information about your use of features of our Services, memory usage, about the functionality of our Service and other information related to your interactions with the Services.
- Third-Party Accounts. If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we will receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize linking as well as other account related information. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options.
2. Use of information collected
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- Perform and maintain the Services requested;
- For marketing purposes, to contact you to further discuss the Services, and send you the information about promotions, events, news, updates.
- Operate and improve company’s services, products, features, and functionality;
- Provide support and communicate with you on support issues;
- Communicate with you on potential account registration and product demonstration;
- Aggregate, understand and analyze how you use our services, website and products;
- We use financial account information solely to collect payment from users and prospective customers.
3. Sharing of the information collected
We disclose the information collected in the following ways:
- To employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Relenta’s behalf or to provide services on our behalf. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our Services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- As required by law and similar disclosures. We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when Relenta believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Relenta, third parties or the public at large.
- When you sign up through a referral. If we have been sent a referral following our Refer a Friend program, we may share the information with your referrer to let them know that you used their referral to sign up for our Services.
- Business transfers. If Relenta, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Relenta goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Relenta may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- With your consent. We may share information with your consent.
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing of information
We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide our Services.
We collect personal information (i) where we need the personal information to perform the Services requested and communicate with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; (iii) where we have your consent to do so.
We may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. When asking you to provide the information, we will indicate if the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not and list possible consequences of not providing the requested information.
5. Third-party services
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of third-party services, which you have access to through our Services, and we encourage you to carefully review third-parties’ privacy policies.
7. Data retention
We retain personal information we collect from you as long as we have an ongoing need to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will delete or anonymize personal information if we no longer have a legitimate need to retain it or if this is not possible then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. Accessing, correcting, and updating your information
If you have registered for an account with Relenta, you may generally update your user settings, profile, organization’s settings and update your billing information as well as discontinue your account by logging into the applicable Service with your username and password and editing your settings or profile. To request return or deletion of data associated with your account and access other personal information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be addressed within a reasonable timeframe.
9. Data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
EEA residents have the following data protection rights:
- You can access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information by emailing email@example.com
- You can object to or restrict processing of information or request portability of personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can opt-out of marketing communications at any time. Click on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the emails newsletters we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, email us at email@example.com.
- If you’ve given the consent for processing the information, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Any processing conducted prior to withdrawal will not be affected, so as the processing that was conducted on other lawful grounds.
10. Your Services usage and communication choices
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of an email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes.
11. Children’s privacy
13. International transfer of the information collected
To facilitate Relenta’s global operations, we may transfer and access personal information from around the world, including from other countries in which we have operations or provide our Services. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information.
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web sites and Services should be directed to Relenta Privacy by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.